Plex v0.9.2.6 - A little something for everyone - Plex Blog

Plex v0.9.2.6 – A little something for everyone

| 29 Mar 2011 | by 77 Comments
It’s rainy, and I have no beer. I have no beer because my car battery died, so I haven’t been able to go to the store to purchase more beer. As sure, my sadness will surely come through in these release notes. And there’s a Blues song in there somewhere.
An important general fix:
  • FIX: As issue when scanning a lot of new content (especially TV shows), where the Media Server could become unresponsive. We are now downloading media at the time of the scan (to make access faster in clients), and there was a bug that could cause an excessive amount of simultaneous downloads to, um, mess things up.

Some fixes specifically for Windows users:

• FIX: [Win] The issue with season/episode posters not appearing has finally been fixed.
  • FIX: [Win] An issue where Plex Media Server refused to start when the user directory had an apostrophe in it. Many thanks to mrrwbrown and nyez1 on the forums for helping us track it down, we really appreciate it!

And a few subtitle fixes:

• FIX: Subtitles weren’t being automatically enabled when there was just one embedded subtitle in a file and the preference was set to subtitles being “always enabled”.
  • FIX: As if that wasn’t bad enough, if a subtitle wasn’t enabled automatically when a file was played on Plex for Mac, it was disabled rather forcefully, so that it wouldn’t (won’t) appear again even if your preferences changed.

So to summarize, every video you played with the last version which did NOT choose to display subtitles automatically now has them disabled unless you manually enable them. This is likely not a big deal, because if you wanted them enabled you would have likely done so at the time! And the bug is now fixed.

We are going to be making more subtitle improvements, including fixing IDX/SUB subtitles, adding support for MicroDVD (on mobile clients as well!) and making the whole process of adding subtitles to your media easier and quicker. Don’t worry, we’re just getting started!

Next up, a few improvements for music fans:

• NEW: Support for scanning FLAC! So I recently upgraded my desk stereo a bit, and as a result, I got into an argument with a friend about MP3 VBR vs FLAC. He insisted that there was a huge difference in imaging and dynamics (words that audiophiles like to throw around, along with “coherence” and “coloration”, as they mark their CDs with green pens and purchase three-hundred dollar HDMI cables in hopes that the zeros and ones are, I don’t know, transmitted in Helvetica?). Anyway, having purchased quite a few CDs in the past, and having ripped them to VBR MP3, I was hoping that he was wrong, because, after all, re-ripping 400+ discs didn’t sound like much fun. To make a long story short, he uploaded three tracks for me in MP3 and FLAC format, and I A/B’d between then (blindly, of course). The result? They both sounded great, and I couldn’t tell the difference to save my life.
  • NEW: The Local Media agent has been updated to pull album art out of tags for MP3 and FLAC files. And there was much rejoicing.

Plex Media Manager 3

Just like subtitles, the music support is a work in progress, and we have awesome things planned…

Finally, for all of you who access your media server remotely, you’ll be pleased to know that we’ve added authentication to the web manager. OK, seriously, is that a sexy looking dialog or what?

Plex Media Manager 4

This, believe it or not, is a crabby-looking young Barkley pup. Taken when we lived in Fullerton, CA, he always had this look on his face that said a) I’m annoyed and b) when I get bigger I am going to eat you.

40D 18511

The new release can be downloaded here for the Mac (it’s not auto-updating yet), and downloaded here for Windows. I know, I’m so mean, I made you read the whole thing before giving you the link.

1. Andrew March 29th, 2011 10:08 am

GOOD WORK!

Does the addition of remote server access give any kind of new access from plex on another machine. Ie can I access my plex server easier from plex on my work machine?

2. Zoiks March 29th, 2011 10:09 am

Thanks Guys – Looking forward to trying this out, particularly the required authentication and FLAC. Any hopes of speeding up access to Aperture from other Macs on the Network? Photos load like molasses rolling downhill.

Thanks

3. elan March 29th, 2011 10:13 am

Zoiks, here in Hawaii, molasses flows downhill quite quickly! Or maybe that’s lava.

4. Patrick March 29th, 2011 10:20 am

YAY for FLAC! It does sound better than MP3… :o

Plex is getting sexier and sexier by the minute :)

5. Sascha March 29th, 2011 10:30 am

We should all collect some money and buy a few cases of beer for Elan!

6. flow March 29th, 2011 10:52 am

no more difference of windows downloads (x64 ~ x86)?

7. Brent112 March 29th, 2011 11:34 am

Awesome!! Thanks for the season/episode thumbnail fix!!

8. pooploser March 29th, 2011 11:40 am

Wow, thanks for the update!! I hope the idx/sub fix support isn’t far away, my movie experience has come to a stand still since, but great to see those changes! Keep it up!
    Q: can i now also password protect plex media i access remotely using DynDNS?

9. drh March 29th, 2011 11:44 am

Hehehe, I like it, “purchase three-hundred dollar HDMI cables in hopes that the zeros and ones are, I don’t know, transmitted in Helvetica?” , that could be me speaking :-)

10. Gautamm Mehra March 29th, 2011 11:50 am

So glad to hear that the subtitles are now fixed! Was very sad, when subtitles weren’t streaming to clients even after enabling them on the mac. Great work guys. Love Plex.

Btw, When are the updated iOS apps coming?

11. Peter March 29th, 2011 11:55 am

When is the iOS update for subtitles? Keep up the good work! Thx

12. Soli March 29th, 2011 12:04 pm

Elan. Could you also fix proper playback of 24bit files. It is just noise. If you have a playlist going, and the volume is high, if one of the songs is 24bit, then there will be noise and there will be a good chance of destroyed tweeters..

And the screensaver bug is STILL not fixed.
    If Plex screensaver is active in the Plex OSX Client and I use Plex iOS client to play something on the Plex OSX client, it will only play the movie in the background. The screensaver is still active but you can hear the sound in the background. Choose few more movies to play inside the iOS app to play and they will begin playing but the screensaver will still be active. After doing this a few times, Plex will lock up, and I have to force quit.

I have reported this bug several times, but I’ve never ever got a reply. Please, it should be so easy to fix…

13. Dylan B March 29th, 2011 12:06 pm

Good update, but a note on usability of the ‘sexy looking dialog’: The username and password fields should have the label on the left hand side and a ‘cancel’ button.

14. Ken March 29th, 2011 12:25 pm

Thanks so much, keep up the good work, it is very appreciated!!!

15. Valconi March 29th, 2011 12:27 pm

Great. It’s scanning FLAC great. Only when I have albums with various artists, it doesn’t create an album, but it shows every track in the album separately. On the frontend I mean. Also on my Ipad in the iosapp. When I look in albums I get a long list of tracks instead of the album on its own. Albums with one artist are ok.

16. Chapindad March 29th, 2011 12:40 pm

When is the iOS app making a debut?

17. Andreas March 29th, 2011 1:09 pm

Thanks. the subtitle bugs were killing me!

18. freedimension March 29th, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah, I love the new update frequency :-)

19. Neckaros March 29th, 2011 1:46 pm

Awesome works.
    Inhope we Will have a subtitle source by default in the agent for tv shows

20. Aargh-a-Knot March 29th, 2011 1:54 pm

Thanks a bunch for the FLAC support. I don’t know if I can tell the difference or not, but as cheap as HDD storage has gotten, why take chances? :)

21. Dan March 29th, 2011 2:06 pm

1. Thanks for the login to the web-based media manager. That rocks.
    2. That pic of Barkley is awesome. Hopefully he’s gotten over his puppiness and doesn’t feel the need to eat you. All those delectable treats probably keep him at bay, too. :)

22. mitch March 29th, 2011 2:27 pm

Thanks elan.

With “Shown with foreign audio”, if there is only one subtitle with a different audio language than the one set in settings, please activate the subtitles.

Most of TV show files in Europe have one subtitle that doesn’t have a language (recognized as Unknown by Plex).

My actual workaroud is to have my TV Shows on the MacMini with “Always enabled” and my movies on the iMac with “Shown with foreign audio”. Not ideal to say the least. Hope you will add this behavior on 0.9.2.7 so I will be able to put all my movies and TV Shows on one Mac.

23. diamondsw March 29th, 2011 2:27 pm

“The result? They both sounded great, and I couldn’t tell the difference to save my life.”

“a) I’m annoyed and b) when I get bigger I am going to eat you.”

You just made my morning. :D

24. Armando March 29th, 2011 2:48 pm

Native FLAC support ????? Yeeeesssssss !!!!! I love it !!!!!!!!! Thanks Elan and all developers ;) Keep the awesome job !

25. Andrew March 29th, 2011 4:07 pm

Thanks Elan – yet another great release. I know us users are a bunch of blood-suckers, but any idea when the new Plex iOS app will be ready? I’ve been salivating for it ever since I saw the screenshots…

26. Jason March 29th, 2011 5:01 pm

you guys are amazing. can u please just give us an estimated release for the iOS app update. i will not hold u to it by any means. see the thing is i wake up every morning and check in the hopes that its there only to be constantly let down since you announced it a few weeks back. so please just an estimate…

27. Darby March 29th, 2011 5:19 pm

Groovy

28. dachkater March 29th, 2011 7:00 pm

Um, can we possibly put the “Save these settings for all movies” option back in? Why was that removed? Most of the content I have currently in Plex is anime, and the default I want IS subtitles on. I now have to go into every episode and turn on the subtitles again – if the old “change default” option was still around, this would have been a trivial fix. Otherwise my only option is to blow away my library again and deal with the approximately 30% mismatch rate on the files I have :(

I like Plex a lot, and I understand that it’s an “0.9″ but if you intend to put this stuff into millions of LG TVs, you need to up your game a little. Breakage of significant functionality (like subtitles) from release to release is going to put a quick end to this package in a retail consumer platform. Maybe you should consider a dedicated QA team on the project…

29. draner March 29th, 2011 7:18 pm

Will HTSP Protocol Support be integrated?
    I’m using it and it is working realy well to get live TV Support.

30. elan March 29th, 2011 7:38 pm

@dachkater: The changes that are occurring are as a result of the *fundamental* architecture change between the old design (monolithic) and the new design (distributed, client/server). Unfortunately from a user’s perspective, it might just appear that something was “broken” or removed, and I understand that.

In terms of your specific issue, I don’t have enough data to know, but I suspect it can be solved by setting your language and subtitle preferences properly in the Plex Media Server. Set the subtitle preferences to “always enabled” and make sure that you’ve refreshed your library so that it knows about all your subtitles. Again, I don’t have enough data (what format the subtitles are in, what settings you have, etc.), but this is obviously a case we want to support.

As stated in this very post, we will continue to make improvements in the subtitle functionality.

31. elan March 29th, 2011 7:38 pm

@soli: I replied last time asking for logs on the “screensaver bug” and never received a reply. If you’d like to contact me personally, I’m more than happy to look into it.

32. dachkater March 29th, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks for reply Elan, and for the record, setting the PMS preferences for subs to “Always enable” seems to have fixed my issue. I wasn’t aware that this was where this setting was stored. It makes sense now, but the ‘division of labor’ between PMS and Plex proper isn’t always clear to a user, esp. as things are changing…

33. St33n March 29th, 2011 8:47 pm

Any info on how to enable that login window ? Still only get a Plex logo when i go to http://myip:32400/manage. Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot for the new update, really like the sub features and all the smoothness.

Cheers !

34. Tommy March 29th, 2011 9:16 pm

What happened to the “Automatically Select Audio Stream” in the video tab?

35. Jon March 29th, 2011 9:18 pm

is an images / pictures library with smoother plex integration planned?

regards

36. J. Greg Williams March 30th, 2011 4:11 am

So how do I configure a client to get some of that sexy remote authentication dialogue action?

37. Smithcraft March 30th, 2011 9:31 am

@elan – My mothers dog gives me that look, but I always thought it was more like “I’ll bite your face off when you aren’t looking.”

38. Nick March 30th, 2011 4:36 pm

Barkley pup pic = Awesome. Oh, and the media server update to not get stuck updating is cool too ;)

39. David March 30th, 2011 5:03 pm

My plex is not updating…?

40. grgz March 30th, 2011 9:55 pm

Nice work! I’m definitely looking forward to better mkv vobsub rendering. Then I can finally start plexilizing my whole dvd collection… :-)

41. surfsimply March 30th, 2011 10:52 pm

Just Paypal-ed you $20 for beer. It’s the least I can do for an app I use every day.

42. Howie March 31st, 2011 12:03 am

I second the request for 24 bit file fixes. It really sound awful for me as well.

43. David March 31st, 2011 8:28 pm

Recommended a plex set-up to at least 5 people this week :-), is there an estimate on how many users there are at this time? Must be growing with all the lg devices…

44. elan March 31st, 2011 11:23 pm

The authentication dialog only shows up when accessing a media server remotely at the moment. As soon as we get authentication into Plex for Mac, it’ll be enabled locally as well.

@surfsimply: well thank you very much, will be used on a few six-packs of the Deschutes Green Lakes Organic Ale, so delicious!

45. SimonB April 1st, 2011 7:10 am

… and a little something for you from a place that we make great beer, downunder – PayPal’d $50, thanks for a great program and great support.

46. The Walrus April 1st, 2011 9:23 am

Amazing update! Thank you.

But I have 2 small problems:
    How do I get film-clips (like YouTube) in the search function? The search works fine with my local media but I can’t see any internet-clips. I do have the YouTube plug-in and it works fine.

The second problem is that everytime I start my mac (macbook 2007, leopard) and the PMS auto-starts, I get this dialog from the built-in firewall (I guess?) asking if I accept incoming connectons for this program. I click YES but the dialog will be back next time I restart my computer. Maybe some bad certificate-thing in PMS?

47. Hassan April 2nd, 2011 5:15 pm

The bug where Plex’s Media Server stops updating is back! :(

I hope there is a fix soon.

48. funkle April 2nd, 2011 11:20 pm

My take on uncompressed vs compressed music files: It is equipment dependent. You really start to notice the difference when using a DAC that can resolve it. For 99% of the people using low to mid fi systems, it is not going to make any difference comparing newer high bit rate files with uncompressed.

49. elan April 3rd, 2011 7:44 am

@SimonB: thanks so much, you’re very kind! You have our promise that it will only be spent on beer from down under, where beer does flow and men chunder.

50. Fantasio April 3rd, 2011 10:19 am

Hi Elan,
    just wanted to thank you for your work and this great release.

51. Andreas April 3rd, 2011 7:08 pm

Why no auto-updating?

52. Andreas April 4th, 2011 10:07 am

Ok i am sorry but i sold my Mac Mini and cant just live with the fact that Plex don´t update the mostly importent notes.
    1. Auto Refresh rate and sync problems. 24p etc.

Just a nice GUI it´s not whats it all about!

I bought a Dune Max with yaDIS and belive or not i dont miss Plex for a second.
    Autosync works, autorfresh, 24p, DTS-HD, Dolby True all that JUST WORKS!

And what happend with LG ? Plex will never have DTS-HD, BD support, and so on. So it´s just a nice GUI!

53. Valconi April 4th, 2011 8:53 pm

@Andreas.

I bought a Mac Mini also, just for Plex and I do miss the things you say too. But, Yadis? That’s a pain in the butty. I still use my Dune for the Bluraycontent, but all the other stuff is for Plex.

54. MSM April 5th, 2011 12:56 am

Auto-update is not working for me. Currently on Plex 0.9.2.5. Even forcing a manual check, results in a notice that I’m running the latest version.

I’ve seen a couple of other comments on this, but no reply.

55. elan April 5th, 2011 2:14 am

We haven’t enabled auto-update on this. Sometimes we release and let the early adopters test it before we blast it out to everyone.

56. bdumes April 5th, 2011 3:05 am

I started having sync issues with occasional sound disruption with this version. I just went back to 9.2.5 and all seems well now. I don’t know if it seems illogical from a code point of view that the changes made would have anything to do with sync, but it seems like it did for me.

BUT…I didn’t see problems with every video, just some. If you would like me to provide one that demonstrates the sync issue, I’ll be glad to arrange it, just lemme know.

Thanks for all the great work!

57. Andreas April 5th, 2011 8:09 am

Isn’t that what beta releases are for?

58. Andreas April 5th, 2011 8:40 am

@Valconi
    yes Plex is outstanding with metatags bug what if you decide to have a nice GUI to look at but poor saturation, poor quality, or little more pain in the as for the first scan and then you have all movies with top quality playback :)
    yaDIS 2.05 is not so bad, i have Paralells and make the moviecatalog to the Qnap server, in Dune i navigate to the yaDIS workspace and then i get all new movies direct without export them.. it takes 2 sec to get cover and it appears with nice BluRay, DVD, MKV covers!

But yes i love Plex and i have plex for my iMac to stream to my iPad2 and iPhone, but for my 60″ Kuro i go for the quality over a half product with bugs

59. Brendan April 8th, 2011 2:33 pm

My flac files are not showing up even after triggering library updates manually. Any ideas?

60. jovana April 8th, 2011 5:37 pm

I’am very happy with Plex a long time. But the latest 3 releases have the subtitle broken. For some reason the .srt files does not automaticly start. Now the browse subtitles is working so we can workaround this. It should be nice if the auto select for subs is back again.

Keep up to good work!!

61. Nymite April 8th, 2011 11:26 pm

After this update all of my subtitles stopped working. “Always enabled” doesn’t solve anything and after choosing a subtitle file manually it only stays enabled untiI I stop or quit viewing the episode/movie I’m currently watching. I have to re-enable it every time, with every file I want to watch.

62. pappaccino April 11th, 2011 1:37 pm

“Always enabled” is broken for me too in 9.2.6. Launching a movie requires manually enabling the subtitle every time. The default language and subtitle are set to English in PMS preferences, and always enabled is ticked. All my files have a single English audio track with single English embedded subtitle track.

63. elan April 12th, 2011 8:05 am

@pappaccino: Can you paste in the PMS log when you go to play a movie and have that issue? It’s possible that if you launched it before 0.9.2.6 it got “stuck” off.

64. Claudio April 12th, 2011 12:19 pm

Apart from the unability to recognize quite many of my movies, and despite of the unability of showing movies in another language than english (this makes things very funny when dealing with some old classic italian titles), this version is a big improvement as Flash support is back and it’s possible now to choose by browsing directories.
    Very good!
    Thanks, this version allowed me to move away from 0.8.5

Claudio.

65. Falcor April 13th, 2011 8:17 am

Any idea when the library auto-update feature will return? Sucks having to refresh my media manually when new stuff is added automatically…

Also, can you update scripting you use for the web interface so that when browsing to http://localhost:32400 with IE, it auto forwards you to /manage/? Having to type out that whole string is pretty annoying when I don’t want to use my default browser (FF).

Thanks for the awesome app!

66. Paul Hussian April 13th, 2011 2:26 pm

@elan: Here is the PMS log from when I encountered the issue.

Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xa063b540] DEBUG - Machine token is 5bb89336f8b50049bd527f6ffe714cf5801f56ff
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xa063b540] DEBUG - Updating TXT record (success=No)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xa063b540] DEBUG - Network interfaces:
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xa063b540] DEBUG - * 1 lo0 (127.0.0.1) (loopback: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xa063b540] DEBUG - * 4 en0 (192.168.1.100) (loopback: 0)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] INFO - Plex Media Server v0.9.2.6-22a5dbd
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Opening database session to library, SQLite 3.6.23.1, threadsafe=1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Listening on IPv6 as well as IPv4.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Adding directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bun dl e/Contents/Resources
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.b un dle/Contents/Resources (directory: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Adding directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations (director y: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - File /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources changed: -1 => 1 300039653
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - File /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations changed: -1 => 1292119380.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.b un dle/Contents/Resources (directory: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations (director y: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Checking for blacklisted version for Framework.bundle (version 5458779)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Checking for blacklisted version for System.bundle (version 40e7708)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - File /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins changed: -1 => 1302577758.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Scanning for plug-ins in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/System.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] Setting plug-in to always running (daemon mode).
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/System.bundle/Conten ts /Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Starting file watcher for com.plexapp.system
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Spawned plug-in com.plexapp.system with PID 3708
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:01 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] Sent command: GET /:/prefixes
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:04 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Reading 431 bytes in the body, code is 200
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:04 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] Plug-in running on port 50337.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:04 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - * Plug-in handles prefix: /system
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:04 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - * Plug-in handles prefix: /system/services
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:04 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Read configuration for [com.plexapp.system], had 2 prefixes
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:04 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Updating the list of agents known by the system.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:04 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] Sending command over HTTP (/system/agents): /system/agents
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] HTTP reply status 200, with 2873 bytes of content.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] Completed command /system/agents in 0.010292 seconds.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - The system knows about 14 agents.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Done with 1 synchronous plug-in starts, starting the rest in parallel.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Waiting for all plug-ins to finish starting.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/AllMusic.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Apple Movie Trailers.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/AllMusic.bundle/Cont en ts/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Cine21.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Apple Movie Trailers .b undle/Contents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.amt] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - * Added Apple Movie Trailers at /video/amt
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/CNET TV.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Cine21.bundle/Conten ts /Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.cine21] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/ESPN 3.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/CNET TV.bundle/Conte nt s/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - * Added CNET TV at /video/cnettv
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - We’re going to add /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/ESPN 3.bundle/Contents/Site Configurations as a location for site configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Adding directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/ESPN 3.bundle/Contents /S ite Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/ESPN 3.bundle/Contents/Site Configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/ESPN 3.bundle/Conten ts /Site Configurations (directory: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] WARN - The plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle is not runnable.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.espn3] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - * Added ESPN 3 at /video/espn3
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/guardian.co.uk.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - iTunes: There are 0 audio tracks and 4 video tracks.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - iPhoto: Refreshing iPhoto album tree.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - iPhoto: Done refreshing album tree
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.allmusic] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/HTbackdrops.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] INFO - FSEvents path watching is disabled
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Con te nts/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/guardian.co.uk.bundl e/ Contents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/HTbackdrops.bundle/C on tents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] INFO - FSEvents path watching is disabled
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hulu.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - Published Bonjour service.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - We’re going to add /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hulu.bundle/Contents/Site Configurations as a l ocation for site configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Adding directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hulu.bundle/Contents/S it e Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hulu.bundle/Contents/Site Configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hulu.bundle/Contents /S ite Configurations (directory: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - Updating TXT record (success=Yes)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - Server found (MacMini), resolving…
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Creating NetworkServices singleton.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - NetworkServices: Initializing.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - 0×3830000: Creating new Network Service and registering for notifications.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - 0×3830000: NetworkService got notification of changed network (first change: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - NetworkService: Quick dispatch of network change.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb13cb000] DEBUG - Network change for advertiser.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb13cb000] DEBUG - Setting up multicast listener on 0.0.0.0:32410 (outbound: 0)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Running server…
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0289000] DEBUG - Waiting for server condition to be signaled.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb144d000] DEBUG - Set up a thread pool for HTTP server with 20 threads.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - Server resolved: MacMini.local. (MacMini)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - Updating TXT record (success=Yes)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - TXT record updated: MacMini
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.guardiancouk] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - * Added guardian.co.uk : In pictures at /photos/guardiancouk
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - * Added guardian.co.uk: Cartoons at /photos/guardiancouk-cartoons
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - * Added guardian.co.uk : Video at /video/guardiancouk
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - * Added guardian.co.uk : Audio & podcasts at /music/guardiancouk
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/IMDB.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/IMDB.bundle/Contents /S ite Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.htbackdrops] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/LastFM.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/LastFM.bundle/Conten ts /Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.imdb] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/LocalMedia.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/LocalMedia.bundle/Co nt ents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.lastfm] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.hulu] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Media-Flags.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - * Added Hulu at /video/hulu
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.localmedia] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/MoviePosterDB.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] WARN - The plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Media-Flags.bundle is not runnable.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Netflix.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/MoviePosterDB.bundle /C ontents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - We’re going to add /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Netflix.bundle/Contents/Site Configurations a s a location for site configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.movieposterdb] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Media-Flags.bundle/C on tents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/OpenSubtitles.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - We’re going to add /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle/Contents/Site Configurations as a location for site configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Adding directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Netflix.bundle/Content s/ Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Netflix.bundle/Contents/Site Configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Netflix.bundle/Conte nt s/Site Configurations (directory: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/OpenSubtitles.bundle /C ontents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Adding directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle/Conten ts /Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle/Contents/Site Configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle/Cont en ts/Site Configurations (directory: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.opensubtitles] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/PBS Kids.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/PBS Kids.bundle/Cont en ts/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.netflix] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - * Added Netflix at /video/netflix
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.nickjr] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/PersonalMedia.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - * Added Nick Jr. at /video/nickjr
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.plugins.pbskids] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/PersonalMedia.bundle /C ontents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/PlexThemeMusic.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - * Added PBS Kids at /video/pbskids
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.none] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Scanners.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/PlexThemeMusic.bundl e/ Contents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Services.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.plexthememusic] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] WARN - The plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Scanners.bundle is not runnable.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Scanners.bundle/Cont en ts/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] WARN - The plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Services.bundle is not runnable.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Services.bundle/Cont en ts/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/TheMovieDB.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/TheTVDB.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/TheMovieDB.bundle/Co nt ents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/TheTVDB.bundle/Conte nt s/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.themoviedb] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/TVRage.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/WebManager.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/TVRage.bundle/Conten ts /Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] WARN - The plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/WebManager.bundle is not runnable.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.tvrage] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0fbb000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/WebManager.bundle/Co nt ents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] WARN - The plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle is not runnable.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Starting plug-in /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Wikipedia.bundle.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0f39000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.b un dle/Contents/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Removing directory for site configurations: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Wikipedia.bundle/Con te nts/Site Configurations
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb103d000] DEBUG - Perfect cache hit, we don’t need to start [com.plexapp.agents.wikipedia] yet.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Done waiting for all plug-ins to start.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb0eb7000] DEBUG - Updating TXT record (success=Yes)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:05 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - Server found (MacMini), resolving…
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:06 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - File /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle/Contents/Site Configurations changed: 13000 39 653 => 1301608237.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:06 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - The path changed: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle/Contents/Site Configurations.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:06 [0xb0db3000] DEBUG - This corresponds to site configuration map: /Users/PaulMac/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Nick Jr..bundle/Cont en ts/Site Configurations (directory: 1)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - Server resolved: MacMini.local. (MacMini)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb1349000] DEBUG - TXT record updated: MacMini
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb14cf000] DEBUG - Notifying the system bundle an update to server /system/notify/serverUpdated?host=MacMini.local.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb14cf000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] Sending command over HTTP (/system/notify/serverUpdated?host=MacMini.local.): /system/notify/serverUpdated?host=M ac Mini.local.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /music [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000036 sec to serialize a list with 1 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /video [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Looking for protocol ‘http-video’ in handler.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Looking for protocol ‘shoutcast’ in handler.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Looking for protocol ‘webkit’ in handler.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Match on protocol ‘webkit’
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000108 sec to serialize a list with 9 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Request: GET /photos [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - It took 0.000039 sec to serialize a list with 2 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /library/sections [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000583 sec to serialize a list with 2 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /music [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - It took 0.000033 sec to serialize a list with 1 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /video [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Looking for protocol ‘http-video’ in handler.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Looking for protocol ‘shoutcast’ in handler.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Looking for protocol ‘webkit’ in handler.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - (Capabilities) Match on protocol ‘webkit’
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000128 sec to serialize a list with 9 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /servers [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000028 sec to serialize a list with 1 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /photos [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000040 sec to serialize a list with 2 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /library/sections [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000609 sec to serialize a list with 2 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Request: GET /servers [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - It took 0.000027 sec to serialize a list with 1 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /library/sections [::ffff:192.168.1.100] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000578 sec to serialize a list with 2 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /video [::ffff:192.168.1.100] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000099 sec to serialize a list with 9 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /music [::ffff:192.168.1.100] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - It took 0.000032 sec to serialize a list with 1 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /photos [::ffff:192.168.1.100] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - It took 0.000039 sec to serialize a list with 2 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /applications [::ffff:192.168.1.100] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - It took 0.000021 sec to serialize a list with 0 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb14cf000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] HTTP reply status 200, with 0 bytes of content.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:07 [0xb14cf000] DEBUG - [com.plexapp.system] Completed command /system/notify/serverUpdated?host=MacMini.local. in 0.016171 seconds.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:09 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /library/sections/6 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:09 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - It took 0.000086 sec to serialize a list with 16 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:11 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /library/sections/6/all [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:11 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - It took 0.011477 sec to serialize a list with 98 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:16 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /library/metadata/639 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:16 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Selecting best audio stream for part ID 741, with AC3 0 and DTS 0.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:16 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - There were 0 streams that matched the language.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:16 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Falling back to picking the first audio stream.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:16 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Audio Stream: 5504, Subtitle Stream: 0
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:16 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - It took 0.001058 sec to serialize a list with 1 elements.
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:20 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:20 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:20 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:20 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:20 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:26 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:26 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:26 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:26 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:26 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:31 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:31 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:31 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:31 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:31 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:36 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:36 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:36 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:36 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:36 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:41 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:41 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:41 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:41 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:41 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:46 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:46 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:46 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:46 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:46 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:52 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:52 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:52 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:52 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:52 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:57 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:57 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:57 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:57 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:03:57 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:02 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:02 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:02 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:02 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:02 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:07 [0xb030b000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:13 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:13 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:13 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:13 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:13 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:18 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:18 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:18 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:18 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:18 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:23 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:23 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:23 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:23 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:23 [0xb0d31000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:29 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:29 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:29 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:29 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:29 [0xb079d000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:31 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Request: GET /:/progress?key=639&identifier=com.plexapp.plugins.library&time=-1 [::ffff:127.0.0.1] (1 live)
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:31 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - * key => 639
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:31 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - * identifier => com.plexapp.plugins.library
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:31 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - * time => -1
    Apr 13, 2011 9:04:31 [0xb071b000] DEBUG - Play progress on 639 ‘TRON: Legacy’ – got played -1 ms!

67. elan April 13th, 2011 7:35 pm

@Paul: This line here, the “0″ means disabled (as opposed to “automatically pick one”). All media starts with the automatic selection enabled, but if you played it in an older version, it might have gotten “stuck” off. Once you enable it, though, it’ll of course remember that, for all devices.

68. Paul Hussian April 13th, 2011 8:16 pm

@elan: When I manually enable the subtitle, it does not remember the setting the next time. I have to manually enable everytime I re-start the title.

69. elan April 13th, 2011 8:22 pm

@Paul, in that case, please try the latest version (just pushed to http://www.plexapp.com) and if you still have the issue, please contact me via IM/email or open up a forum post and point me to it (probably best).

70. Open Mind April 18th, 2011 10:49 pm

Please add new sharing options in the next PMS release.
    3 checkbox options like this:
    - Share my libraries (enable/disable) (individually for each library)
    - search for shared libraries (enable/disable) (general option)
    - show library in Plex on this computer (enable/disable) (individually)

background: I have 3 Macs running Plex and PlexMediaServer and they all show each others libraries, which is really annoying because the main menu in Plex is now stuffed with menu items. The libraries on all 3 macs are the same so I don’t need to have them add each others libraries. (EyeTV has the same checkbox sharing options). Hope you understand my request and the reason for it :)

other than that: The latest Plex app for iOS is awesome, beautiful and cool because it allows me to watch my EyeTV recordings without having to convert each recording to iPhone/iPad. The way it also allows me to just select a movie on my iPhone and play it directly on the bigs creen is so cool.
    Also I just installed the Aeon skin for Plex. Can’t wait to show my friends how cool it looks.

keep up the good work. We love you guys. cheers

71. elan April 19th, 2011 12:47 am

@Open Mind: I feel like you’ve been reading our TODO lists, since we’re planning on doing almost exactly what you have listed above. I am a bit curious as to why you have the same library seemingly duplicated on each server, unless it’s for energy efficiency reasons.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

72. Open Mind April 19th, 2011 7:44 am

@elan: sounds great!

I have the same libraries on each mac so I’m not depending on having another mac running at a time. Energy efficiency like you said :) Also because I didn’t know if there was any difference in performance when streaming movies from another library compared to streaming from the local library (even though the actual files are located on the same NAS)

However in my family we sometimes want to watch different things at the same time, so a lot of the time all 3 macs are running in different rooms anyway and this is where the autoshared libraries get annoying. ;)

The reason I also requested an option to show/hide each library in Plex on the same mac that is running PMS, is because I only added my EyeTV library to PMS to enable streaming to “Plex for iOS”. But I don’t want it shoving up in “Plex on the mac” as i use the EyeTV software instead. Hope it makes sense :)
    and thanks for the reply. Looking forward to future updates!

73. elan April 19th, 2011 8:18 am

@Open Mind: What NAS device do you have?

74. Open Mind April 19th, 2011 8:29 am

@elan: it’s an Airport Extreme with 5 HDD’s hooked up to it. So I don’t think I would be able to run PMS on it if that’s what you’re thinking? – would be cool though, having PMS on a NAS. Especially if you have the right kind of LG tv.

75. elan April 19th, 2011 8:39 pm

@Open Mind: exactly what I was thinking :)

76. Open Mind April 19th, 2011 11:36 pm

@elan: Great minds think alike ;)

Just let me know if you need more good ideas, that you were already thinking of… You might find a couple in the Plex feature request forum under my name.. :)

Cheers mate!

77. Tuinlaaf October 26th, 2012 4:20 am

Plex not reading in FLAC files consistently! Help! See also: http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topic/23139-plex-not-reading-in-flac-files-consistently-help/