Release 0.1.4: Pink-be-gone! - Plex Blog

Release 0.1.4: Pink-be-gone!

| 27 Feb 2008 | by 66 Comments

The big change in this release (or perhaps the one which will make the most people happy) is the fix for the “pink screen” issue affecting GMA X3100 video hardware. It turns out that there is a serious bug (apparently one of many!) in the OS X driver which completely breaks support for the negation of constants in shaders. I had to modify the output of the NVidia compiler to make sure that constants were never negated (the constants are the things like “c[0].x”). I can’t even tell you how serious a bug this is. Just imagine if this were the case in a C++ compiler… Many thanks to d4rk for showing me how to get the shader compiling in the first place.

untitled.jpg

Here the the other changes in this release:

• NEW: Support for using the scroll wheel with the mouse.
  • FIX: International character sets (and funky characters in English) now work. Go Spanish! Non Western European characters probably work too with that Unicode font. N.B. There is still a problem when displaying *filesystem* entries; I’m working on it.
  • FIX: Don’t dim the screen when the screensaver kicks in unless we’re in full-screen mode. It’s scary and makes people think their LCD is dying.
  • NEW: Make ‘Done’ the default key selected in the virtual keyboard. It really makes keyboard entry much more natural. Thanks to ScottTFrazer for the suggestion!
  • NEW: All standard output logging has been moved to the /var/tmp/xbmc.log file. This means that (a) I will never ask you to run from the terminal again and (b) I’ll be asking you for that file a lot more.
  • FIX: The audio output is no longer stuck in digital mode.
  • NEW: Support for mounting SMB filesystems using the OS’ support for it. This was introduced by vulkanr in this change. It seems to work well, but if the SMB share is inaccessible, XBMC hangs on start for quite a while waiting for the mount to timeout. Let me know which options provides better performance.
  • FIX: Store mediasources.xml in the Application Support/XBMC directory, instead inside the application bundle. You’ll have to move yours there if you want to maintain settings.
  • FIX: There was a naming conflict between the SMB client code and some other library I can’t remember, which was causing the application to crash quite a bit when using SMB.
  • FIX: The infamous hang-or-crash-on-exit bug has been nailed. I double-dare any of you to hang XBMC on exit!
  • NOTE: Make sure your vertical sync is enabled (set to Always Enabled). People were complaining of video issues and tearing. It’s in Settings -> Appearance -> Screen.
  • NOTE: I’ve been able to play FLAC files without a problem. I’m not sure why people (or only a couple of people?) are unable to play them.

The surprise feature in this release is basic support for the Apple Remote. It’s very basic and will be enhanced much more, but here is what’s supported for now:

• Left, Right, Up, Down: As expected, and no support for volume (isn’t everyone using their receiver remote for this anyway?)
  • Play/pause: As expected.
  • Menu: Up one level.
  • Double-click Play brings up context menu.
  • When in full-screen video, the menu button brings up the menu, and holding down the menu button stops and returns you to the browser.

Really simple, but hopefully useful, and also hopefully it doesn’t break people who are using Remote Buddy.

As usual, enjoy the release, brought to you by Barkley and my sweet wife, who have both been really supportive of all my late nights.

IMG_9287.jpg

1. J February 27th, 2008 11:27 pm

OMG. The blinding fast, above expected improvements / enhancements continue! Now if we can get downmix support I’ll have everything I need to start shelving all those other HTPC mac programs and dumop that windows pc once and for all. =)

You go Elan !

2. Johan February 27th, 2008 11:43 pm

You rock Elan! I can finally try this app out on my macbook :) Will donate for sure.

3. Lars February 27th, 2008 11:55 pm

Yes! Apple Remote support is so cool :)…….Maby you can add support so it starts up when pressing menu button(like Front Row)

4. Michael Heilemann February 28th, 2008 12:12 am

I really appreciate you work on this; I’ve been using XBMC since it first came out, and have wanted nothing more than to run it on the Mac mini since that was first released.

I had feared it would take years before this would happen, and I still can’t believe how fast you’re churning these updates out.

Much respect and gratitude.

5. Rafael February 28th, 2008 12:33 am

Got the download Thank You
    YOU have my respect

6. Nueva versión 0.1.4 de OSXBMC « Mac Mini HTPC February 28th, 2008 12:35 am

[...] información: Release 0.1.4: Pink-be-gone Descarga: OSXBMC [...]

7. LOLofJOY February 28th, 2008 1:06 am

Have you reported that OS X graphics driver bug to Apple?

8. LinuxStill February 28th, 2008 1:10 am

Can you add and start OS X applications from the Programs menu in XBMC? like third-party games or emulators

By the way, which Apple Remote button is context-menu mapped to? and how did you implement infrared support in XBMC, LIRC?

9. LaLocaChica February 28th, 2008 1:16 am

Super! I am with J, now all that is missing is audio downmixing :D

I think the context-menu should be mapped to long press on the Apple remote menu button :)

Long and short presses double the amount of buttons on the Apple remote, so short press on on the ‘right’ button could select the next song in visualisation mode when playing a music playlist, while a long press on the ‘right’ button could be used for fast-forwarding ;)

10. jms_uk February 28th, 2008 1:37 am

@Elan,

Managed to get the “hang-or-crash-on-exit” bug to happen mate. :/

Admittedly, it happened when I tried the MC360 skin – i changed to it, had a look around for a few minutes then changed back to ProjectMayhem. On exiting, blamm! Don’t know if I can reproduce it, or how to get you any kind of stack trace..

11. krux February 28th, 2008 1:59 am

wicked, elan you rock.

wishlist #1, like for others is audio downmixing.. don’t think i can do digital out on my hackintosh ;-P and it doesn’t matter since i only have it hooked up to aux on the (non surround) amp anyways..

thanks again, can’t wait to get home and try it out.

xTV in white is pretty sexy with this.

love my leo htpc..

12. ScottTFrazer February 28th, 2008 2:00 am

Awesome work. I’ll be in the mountains of New Mexico for the next few days so I won’t get to try this out until next Tuesday.

13. eduo February 28th, 2008 2:05 am

jms_uk: I have had the same problem with every “modern” skin I have tried (Aeon, for example). I think it has more to do with the skins being too modern and still in beta and that the skinning engine has just changed (full support exists only for PMIII at the moment), more than the port itself.

14. gold February 28th, 2008 2:29 am

I don’t know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but here’s a patch against the latest linuxport branch that allows XBMC to build on OS X:

This fixes several compile and link errors, as well as a few compile warnings. Note that you’ll need to install pcre and python24 via MacPorts.

// gold

15. charlesv February 28th, 2008 3:24 am

Hmm… trying to hit trac is giving me an Internal Error

OperationalError: database is locked

more info:
    ==== How to Reproduce ====

While doing a GET operation on `/wiki`, Trac issued an internal error.

”(please provide additional details here)”

==== System Information ====

|| ”’Trac”’ || `0.11b1` ||
    || ”’Python”’ || `2.5.1 (r251:54863, Oct 5 2007, 21:08:09) ` [[br]] `[GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)]` ||
    || ”’setuptools”’ || `0.6c7` ||
    || ”’SQLite”’ || `3.4.0` ||
    || ”’pysqlite”’ || `2.3.2` ||
    || ”’Genshi”’ || `0.4.4` ||
    || ”’Subversion”’ || `1.4.4 (r25188)` ||

==== Python Traceback ====
    {{{
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/Trac-0.11b1-py2.5.egg/trac/web/main.py”, line 398, in _dispatch_request
    dispatcher.dispatch(req)
    File “/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/Trac-0.11b1-py2.5.egg/trac/web/main.py”, line 220, in dispatch
    req.session.save()
    File “/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/Trac-0.11b1-py2.5.egg/trac/web/session.py”, line 212, in save
    db.commit()
    OperationalError: database is locked

}}}

16. Lava February 28th, 2008 3:50 am

@Elan….Man I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your work on this project. Thank you so much to everyone involved, it makes me wish i could program to help you guys out. I mean I have never seen a project where the developers are so in touch with the end-users, and the releases are sent out so fast. It really is amazing!

17. Rez February 28th, 2008 4:09 am

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Finally XBMC works on my MacBook! And best of all: It works great. You rock, Elan!

18. mattsoft February 28th, 2008 4:44 am

Donation sent. Thank you sir!

19. Anon February 28th, 2008 5:12 am

I want to have your babies.

20. Francisco February 28th, 2008 5:39 am

Thank you very much, I really appreciate you work.

21. Yuval February 28th, 2008 6:38 am

Great progress man!

22. elan February 28th, 2008 6:56 am

@LOLofJOY: It’s Radar #5632811.

@LinuxStill: No ability to add applications. The context menu is mapped to double-click of the play button. Apple Remote support is implemented using Cocoa code for Apple Remote, mostly borrowed from the VLC project.

@LaLocaChica: I’ve given the mapping some thought, but definitely would appreciate the input from Mac users. In theory eventually we could make it completely mappable, but it would be nice to have reasonable defaults.

@jms_uk (and everyone): If you ever see a crash, get the Problem Report, put it on Pastie, and post a link. Super valuable information :)

@gold: Thanks! There’s been a lot of churn lately in the code base, so this will help when I finally am brave enough to update to the latest trunk code.

@Lava: Thanks very much! It’s great to have such appreciative users.

@Anon: You’ll have to check with my wife about that.

23. sigalakos February 28th, 2008 6:59 am

Yes! Unicode fonts display perfectly both for filenames and subtitles! Thanks Elan!
    And a few notes for 0.1.4:
    - Using the xTV skin, XBMC still crashes upon exit, 40% of the time. Must be skin specific.
    - My Remote Buddy script, works great and is not affected by the Apple Remote Support. I have installed the Remote Buddy’s kext though.
    - Pressing F or R (forward or rewind) loses the audio stream most of the time. That was happening on earlier versions as well. I have a mac mini connected digitally to an amp. I suspect that using “analog” will showcase no problems.
    - Subtitles delay does not work. A minor bug.

I think the next major bug fix should be getting downsample to work, as I suspect it’s the culprit to many annoyances (like losing the audiostreams and so on).

Overall, a huge improvement in usability. Elan, you made XBMC a lot more usable. Thanks!

24. skorry February 28th, 2008 7:20 am

This is really a huge achievement. Not just working around the bug to fix the pink screen, but the whole piece of software. Tremendous work.

25. bkgm February 28th, 2008 7:35 am

Man, elan! An epic release. Great work.

However, I’m running into a problem with the analog option for audio output. DTS streams output fine via digital or analog, but when I choose analog for AC3 streams, I get the fast playback/no sound problem. However, if I choose digital for those same AC3 streams, all is well. Since they both work fine on digital for me, it obviously isn’t an ACTUAL problem, but if other people are having the problem with analog AC3, it could become an issue.

I know you’ve said you’ve got more pressing issues than messing with the sound (since it works correctly for most people), but I’m hoping that it moves up the list. Flawless video and sound, in my opinion, should be the first goal, with full remote support, etc. secondary.

Quibbles aside, awesome software. I’ve been using xbmc on xbox for years, and just yesterday I bought a mac mini and have converted over. Hooray for x264 playback. Keep up the good work.

26. sigalakos February 28th, 2008 8:44 am

And a sidenote:
    I picked up the new Apple Wireless Keyboard, specifically for XBMC on my mac mini. It’s super compact, you can hold it on your one hand and type with the other and it makes XBMC controlling many times better than the Apple Remote ever will. I highly recommend it to anyone serious enough about XBMC on a Mac! Here is a photo and here is a juicy flickr photoset, dedicated to OSXBMC! Now, spread that XBMC love all around. :-)

27. elan February 28th, 2008 8:51 am

@sigalakos: If the program crashes, please, please, send me the crash report :) I have the wireless keyboard as well, works great with OSXBMC. Thanks for posting the photos!

@bkgm: As per FAQ, surround (>2 channels) analog output will result in fast video because of the lack of mix-down. Glad to hear it’s working well for you otherwise.

28. jms_uk February 28th, 2008 9:19 am

@Elan, how do I get you a crash report after my mac crashes and I have to power cycle it? :) It just returns to the main login screen and then its business as normal..

29. Jman February 28th, 2008 9:20 am

hi,

I hope I’m not repeating, but is CDG meant to work?

otherwise – great effort so far…

30. elan February 28th, 2008 9:23 am

@jms_uk: Look in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ there should be XBMC logs if the application crashed.

@Jman: Seeing as I had to look that acronym up on Google, it’s a safe bet to say no :)

31. 56frk February 28th, 2008 10:25 am

thx, all I still need now is AC3 downmixing. :)

Apple Remote is not bad, although I have some suggestions:
    -Navigating through files with the Play button is pretty slow, I guess this is because it’s waiting for the second button press. Like already said, mapping this to holding Play would be much better.
    -Holding the menu button in navigation should bring you back to the home screen
    -The volume buttons should do what they are supposed to do. not everybody has an external audio receiver and the ones who do, still have 4 buttons for rewind/forward (see next point) ;)
    -Left/right should rewind/forward and holding left/right should make a big step.

Well, just suggestions, keep up the good work :)

32. trippo February 28th, 2008 10:31 am

@elan: Links to the crash logs I mentioned on irc:

Thanks again for a kick-ass release!

33. 56frk February 28th, 2008 10:33 am

I forgot:
    -holding play could show video info.

This is so damn awesome, I think I’m gonna donate pretty soon. :)

34. Isaac February 28th, 2008 2:31 pm

Well it’s official, Remote support. I’m gonna go home and install it on my Mac mini!

35. fobis February 28th, 2008 3:39 pm

Elan, thanks for all your great work on this. I actually just bought myself a 1.83GHz 2GB Mac Mini just because of this project. I’m waiting for it to come in the mail right now!
    But I’ve found a bug with the Apple Remote support. As soon as you go into the “System” screen, the menu button no longer functions correctly. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

36. Teg February 28th, 2008 6:01 pm

I love you and want to have your children. I have fought with an HD replacement for my xbox running xbmc for almost a year.

however…

.3 added iso support and I did cartwheels, but .3.2 appears to have broken it in a way that carried over to .4, and I can’t download .3 anymore?

I almost shipped you that arm.

37. elan February 28th, 2008 6:06 pm

@Teg: I love you too, but don’t tell my wife. The funny thing is, 0.1.3.2 was just 0.1.3 without the XML file with my SMB sources and password. There should have been no difference. And I don’t really think I did anything in 0.1.4 that would have broken ISO playing.

I recommend you whack ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC and start fresh, and if you’re still having trouble, post a Pastie link to the xbmc.log.

38. sigalakos February 28th, 2008 10:34 pm

@elan
    crash on exit with xTV skin applied:

39. eduo February 29th, 2008 2:36 am

All:

Donate or Donate not. There is no “soon”.

If you’re thinking of donating go ahead and do so (you may also split donation to give some love to the XBMC project itself, too). There is no need to announce it beforehand (and, come to think of that, no need to announce it afterwards either).

Otherwise it sounds cheaper than it actually is.

I mean this in the best sense and without attacking anyone. We don’t yell in restaurants “Hey! I’m about to give you some tip! Really soon I’ll be putting money in the tip jar!”. This is similar.

This is obviously just my opinion as yet another visitor that has come and takes advantage of Elan’s work. Everyone is free to do as they wish.

40. Tufty February 29th, 2008 3:51 am

Well I’ve donated so Elan can enjoy some beers this weekend! :)
    Keep up the good work!

41. Paul February 29th, 2008 5:15 am

Lol. Those pictures of your dog are awesome:)

42. Matt February 29th, 2008 6:18 am

I’m debating on whether or not Apple will relase an update for the Mini.

I’m waiting on a bump on the cpu & graphic front to assist decoding of 1080p content.

I *think* my original xbox can hold on until the summer or at the latest next years Macworld…

43. dailydisco February 29th, 2008 6:37 am

@Teg:

I can confirm that I could not play the .iso files until I deleted the XBMC directory from libraryapplication support and let version 0.1.4 rebuild it. In fact, a lot of things didn’t work… I could not view JPEGs either…

BTW, regarding CDG files (Karaoke)… I am also hoping these become supported once again as they are in the current XBMC for Xbox. Regardless of whether you like Karaoke, it is just another great feature or XBMC… and I am hoping that the blinding processor speed of the Core 2 Duo compared to the Xbox Celeron will remove the delay that becomes just terrible as you add the voice filters. I suppose that if this feature is not implemented is the OSX/Linux branch, we could always use XBMC Program launching to launch an external Karaoke player… it would be a shame, though…

I just love XBMC… for every platform actually… just really glad that it is now on OSX. I was going to build a Linux box, but when I realized how much time it would take to screw around with it (I have played with Linux) I knew my wife would not be thrilled… since she enjoys XBMC on our Xbox…and loves our new Mac… it is an easy sell.

And she loves Karaoke…

44. Teg February 29th, 2008 10:16 am

@Elan, Dailydisco

I’ve nuked my preferences and reinstalled xbmc a couple of times and still no ISO support. But I figured out WHEN it broke for me. When I was able to mount my server drive via SMB directly in the app and not via an OSX mount.

Sure enough, when I mounted the folder manually in finder and then opened XBMC to the folder, iso’s played perfectly. When I went back to the XBMC created SMB link, they went back to not playing.

I’ve double confirmed this on my machine, can anyone else check?

45. Martin February 29th, 2008 10:27 am

Just wanted to tell you that if you download the AEON skin (the one and only skin for XBMC!) and download the AEON Mod files. They are on the xbmc forum, skin section.

You now have a trailer button when pressing Movie Info. It’s a great little feature to watch the trailers before choosing a movie to watch.

And the whole design aspect of this skin is just mindblowing. Nothing comes close in my opinion :)

46. Fabiano G. Souza February 29th, 2008 10:55 am

sigalakos,
    Can you share your Remote Buddy script?

47. Martin February 29th, 2008 11:51 am

I found an extra Apple Remote lying around and added it to Remote Buddy. So I have 2 Apple Remotes added now.

I set up different OSXBMC buttons for each remote and added them to the buttons that seemed most logic to use on my Logitech Harmony 890.

It works great and I doubled the number of buttons I have available.

I found a third Apple Remote also so I’m ready to scale up if nescesarry :)

The whole process is pretty straighforward.

/Martin

48. fall-line February 29th, 2008 11:53 am

Just a comment on the apple remote implementation. I’m impressed. It’s not perfect, but it’s quite a bit better than the remote buddy hack that I had been using previously. On a selfish level, I disagree with the 56frk’s comments above about the volume. I use digital receiver as most people here do and would have no use for the volume buttons in XBMC. I also really appreciate having them (up/down buttons) mapped to other useful functions. That being said, I can see how it would be a useful feature for many people, and necessary especially once down mixing is implemented.

Perhaps we could compromise and have a setting, or change it via a config file?

This is the kind of thin that should be discussed in the forum.

I’m sure there will be more and more maturity in the remote support in future releases.. but wanted to say it is looking very promising.

@fobis, I am also noticing the bug were entering the system settings menu seems to disable the functionality of the menu button on the remote, meaning I have to plug in a keyboard or ssh in and kill XBMC to get back to the main menu.

49. weavus February 29th, 2008 2:12 pm

@Martin, You don’t need multiple apple remotes with remote buddy, you can just change the id of a single one multiple times by pressing and holding play and menu! Check their website for details.

50. macdim February 29th, 2008 3:12 pm

Crashing on Video_TS folder playing. Log below:

Thanks for all the great work!

51. Qwan February 29th, 2008 4:55 pm

why are the CRLF defined directly as n?

52. elan February 29th, 2008 5:08 pm

@Qwan: That’s a very zen question. Without more context, I can only give a zen answer: The water flows gently over the rocks.

@macdim: -1 point for using Pastebin instead of Pastie. +5 for pasting a usable crash report. Consider it fixed in the next release!

53. Teg February 29th, 2008 10:05 pm

I hear what everyone is saying about not needing volume support in xbmc mini remote but I don’t agree.

Yes we all use the tuner for volume, but if we don’t have a universal remote that can control both I for one would rather just one remote. Giving some volume control on the mini remote would mean I don’t have to have a pile of remotes in front of me.

(is there a good universal that will work with this?)

54. hani February 29th, 2008 10:54 pm

I just bought a mac mini today cause I got sick of my noisy unstable hackintosh,If was not for this project I would not even do this.
    I have managed to crash xbmc on exit for the first time..
    If you try to exit xbmc while you are not connect to internet xbmc will freeze and soft boot require. I guess its something to do with the rss feed if i disable then no freeze. If any one experiencing similar issue please let me know.

55. cyantist March 1st, 2008 12:08 am

Thanks very much elan, we all appreciate your hard work..

Is anyone having issues with XBMC retaining scraper settings in Library mode? I have to keep setting it up and then it seems to lose it’s settings on the next run.. I’m going to trash my /Application Support/XBMC folder to see if this helps..

Anyways, thanks again and keep those updates coming..

PS. You should talk to Apple to see if you can get some kind of kickback on all the Minis being sold just to run this.. :)

56. fpoil March 1st, 2008 1:09 am

a request :

is it possible to implement to launch external player in xbmc osx? In the context menu, there is a “Playing with” option which is not implemented, i’ve got only one choice which is internaldvdplayer even if i changed the guisettings.xml.

Since coreavc released it player, this one is the best one to play 1080p without dropped frames and very smoothly especially with core duo mini…

57. sigalakos March 1st, 2008 1:52 am

@Fabiano G. Souza
    I tried to export it and all I got was an empty script :-( Remote Buddy is really lousy in terms of sharing and exporting Scripted Behaviors. Sofa Control is much more transparent in that respect.
    The thing is, that Apple Remote Control buttons are simply not enough for the ΧΒΜΨ interface. Bought myself a new Apple Wireless Keyboard and never looked back.

58. Anonymous Coward March 1st, 2008 3:26 am

Since the Apple Remote has a very limited amount of buttons (at least when compared to the Xbox DVD remote) one would think that normal navigation to get around XBMC is much more important that volume control :P

59. Anonymous Coward March 1st, 2008 3:36 am

CoreAVC player/codec cheats to achieve smooth playback of 1080p videos on slow processors. What they do is disable the in-loop deblocking filter, however since inloop deblocking is a mandatory part of H.264 decoding they are actually not performing proper H.264 decoding.

Elan could possiblemake it optional to disable the in-loop deblocking filter via FFmpeg’s “skiploopfilter” as it is under Mplayer by using the commandline parameter vfm ffmpeg -lavdopts fast:skiploopfilter=all

Beside the sideefect of causing worse visual quality (as no in-loop deblocking is done) it can also have the effect of causing color artifact and such.

60. Robert March 2nd, 2008 6:57 am

I cannot view any jpeg images over the SMB share, and my folder.jpg for movies and music wont show. Have I missed something in the settings?

61. kalayl March 2nd, 2008 11:32 pm

This guy (http://funwithcomputers.wordpress.com/2008/03/01/using-the-harmony-880-remote-with-your-macs-built-in-ir-port/) has set up 8 virtual Apple Remotes and, using Remotebuddy, mapped them into his Harmony Remote. Looks like a bit of work, but once it’s running I bet it rocks.

I’m using an Apple wireless keyboard, and except for having to learn what each button does, it’s working like a charm.

My own preference is to be able to leave my TV off and control my music listening through an iPod Touch or iPhone interface. There are a few projects about, but nothing stable or polished yet.

62. zossso March 3rd, 2008 6:16 am

Keep up the great work Elan! Let me know how I can help you with this project. For now, enjoy the beer money!

63. jman March 3rd, 2008 8:23 am

ya CDG is a karaoke extension. It’s the main reason I use XBMC now as it’s the best karaoke system by far.

I don’t really use the inbuilt mic support as I have the Xbox hooked up to an amp which has mic inputs – so no issues with delays.

64. Arnout March 3rd, 2008 8:49 am

The Aeon skin is really awesome.

However, when you apply a custom skin in OSXBMC, the application hangs on exit. Or at least the desktop doesnt show anymore. Only way to get the desktop back is to reboot the machine. The secondary screen is normal and I have the primary screen set to fullscreen.

Other than that, please continue…excellent software!

65. spiderlane March 5th, 2008 4:03 am

If anyone is having problems with playing FLAC files, I’ve posted a temporary workaround/hack here.

66. ReubenBryant March 6th, 2008 12:59 pm

Installed it on my macbook, Just Amazing!! Finally a solution to HD my problems. I am now looking at retiring my old faithful XBOX(Gen1) XBMC, done me proud. Replacing it with a Mac Mini and XBMC for OSX Native!!! One of the bugs I came across is that it will not play video from .isos or .imgs. I know that it is early in the piece. Not a big deal. Thank you. Keep up the great work Elan!